Welcome to Titan Bengals
Bengal Kittens For SaleTitan Bengal's has a wide variety of Bengal kittens for sale, all of which are TICA registered. We offer both pet and breed/show quality kittens that are in-home raised and very loving. (Please contact us for exact pricing.) Most of our kittens stay in the Midwest, but we have placed our kittens coast to coast as far away as Montana, Las Vegas, New Mexico, N. Carolina, Connecticut, and Canada. (Shipping is available for an additional charge.) If you are interested in purchasing a kitten, receiving an email when our next litter is born, securing one of our future kittens with a deposit, or have any questions please fill out the contact form to the right or email us.
Please see our polices for more information on purchasing a kitten.
Current Bengal Kittens For SalePearl had five beautiful kittens on July 28th (Steely's Image is the father of this litter). Photos of her kittens are at four weeks of age and they are starting to go into the fuzzies, but you can still get a an idea of how stunning their markings are. The price of each kitten is listed under the photos. If you are interested in any of these kittens please email us.
Titan Bengals is pleased to announce that Willow and Cammie (Midnight Stryker is the father of both of these litters) had beautiful kittens on June 30th and photos of each kitten is posted below at six weeks of age. As you can tell from their photos, their markings are stunning and they are just beginning to come out of the ugly fuzzies. If you are interested in any of these kittens, or have questions about them, please email us.
Photos of Previous Bengal Kitten LittersPlease follow the links below for pictures of previous litters.
- Cammie & Steely, Spring 2014
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2014
- Pearl & Steely, Spring 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Summer 2013
- Pearl & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2013
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2013
- Willow & Steely, Spring 2012
- Sydney & Steely, Spring 2010
- Shadow & Steely, Winter 2010
- Shadow & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Winter 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2006
Bengal Kitten Advice
Kittens may play aggressively because thats what comes naturally to them. It is part of a normal kittens development. Most kittens grow out of any aggressive stage and grow into adorable, sweet natured cats.