Welcome to Titan Bengals
Bengal Kittens For Sale
Titan Bengal's has a wide variety of Bengal kittens for sale, all of which are TICA registered. We offer both pet and breed/show quality kittens that are in-home raised and very loving. (Please contact us for exact pricing.) We have placed our kittens coast to coast as far away as Montana, Washington, Las Vegas, New Mexico, N. Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Connecticut, Boston and Canada. (Shipping is available for an additional charge of $300.) If you are interested in purchasing a kitten, receiving an email when our next litter is born, securing one of our future kittens with a deposit, or have any questions please fill out the contact form to the right or email us.
Please see our polices for more information on purchasing a kitten.
Current Bengal Kittens For Sale
We have kittens again! Lola had seven gorgeous babies on June 21st and Heartbreaker is due before July. Steely's Image is the father of both litters. We are still taking two more deposits to hold a spot in choosing order, or you can wait to choose a kitten once we post photos on our web site around July 20th. If you have any questions about our kittens, or before photos of are posted them, please feel free to email us.
Below are images of our early spring litters. Photos of them are at three weeks of age so you can get an idea of how beautiful our kittens are as of late. They were all amazing and adding lots of joy to their new homes.
Photos of Previous Bengal Kitten Litters
Please follow the links below for pictures of previous litters.
- Cammie & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2015
- Pearl & Steely's Images, Summer 2014
- Cammie & Midnight Stryker, Fall 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Spring 2014
- Pearl & Steely, Spring 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Summer 2013
- Pearl & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2013
- Sydney & Steely, Spring 2010
- Shadow & Steely, Winter 2010
- Shadow & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Winter 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2006
Bengal Kitten Advice
Cats tend to scratch close to where they sleep, so get a cat tree with a scratching post, or buy a single standing scratching post and place next to their favorite bed.