Welcome to Titan Bengals
Bengal Kittens For SaleTitan Bengal's has a wide variety of Bengal kittens for sale, all of which are TICA registered. We offer both pet and breed/show quality kittens that are in-home raised and very loving. (Please contact us for exact pricing.) We have placed our kittens coast to coast as far away as Montana, Washington, Las Vegas, New Mexico, N. Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Connecticut, and Canada. (Shipping is available for an additional charge of $300.) If you are interested in purchasing a kitten, receiving an email when our next litter is born, securing one of our future kittens with a deposit, or have any questions please fill out the contact form to the right or email us.
Please see our polices for more information on purchasing a kitten.
Current Bengal Kittens For SaleWillow and Cammie each delivered beautiful kittens the week of February 9th and all of these kittens are now at their forever homes. Below are photos of the kittens taken when they were 10 weeks of age to give you an idea of what these kittens looked like. If you would like to added to our contact list for when we are expecting kittens again, please email us as we are not sure yet if we will have kittens again in 2015 or the spring of 2016.
If you have any other questions about our kittens, please feel free to email us.
Back to Top
Photos of Previous Bengal Kitten LittersPlease follow the links below for pictures of previous litters.
- Pearl & Steely's Images, Summer 2014
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2014
- Cammie & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Spring 2014
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2014
- Pearl & Steely, Spring 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Summer 2013
- Pearl & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2013
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2013
- Willow & Steely, Spring 2012
- Sydney & Steely, Spring 2010
- Shadow & Steely, Winter 2010
- Shadow & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Winter 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2006
Back to Top
Bengal Kitten Advice
Kitten/cat kneading behavior is sign of contentment and affection. It is a throwback to kittenhood where a kitten would knead its mothers stomach in order to stimulate lactation.