Welcome to Titan Bengals
Bengal Kittens For SaleTitan Bengal's has a wide variety of Bengal kittens for sale, all of which are TICA registered. We offer both pet and breed/show quality kittens that are in-home raised and very loving. (Please contact us for exact pricing.) Most of our kittens stay in the Midwest, but we have placed our kittens coast to coast as far away as Montana, Las Vegas, New Mexico, N. Carolina, Connecticut, and Canada. (Shipping is available for an additional charge.) If you are interested in purchasing a kitten, receiving an email when our next litter is born, securing one of our future kittens with a deposit, or have any questions please fill out the contact form to the right or email us.
Please see our polices for more information on purchasing a kitten.
Current Bengal Kittens For SalePearl had five beautiful kittens on July 28th (Steely's Image is the father of this litter). Photos of her last gorgeous female available are posted below. The photos were taken on November 10th. She is $1000 and she is ready to leave for her new home as she is current on her vaccinations and in great health. If you are interested in her, please email us.
Photos of Previous Bengal Kitten LittersPlease follow the links below for pictures of previous litters.
- Pearl & Steely's Images, Summer 2014
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2014
- Cammie & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Spring 2014
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2014
- Pearl & Steely, Spring 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Summer 2013
- Pearl & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2013
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2013
- Willow & Steely, Spring 2012
- Sydney & Steely, Spring 2010
- Shadow & Steely, Winter 2010
- Shadow & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Winter 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2006
Bengal Kitten Advice
When your new kitten first arrives home, it is also advisable to use the same cat litter as your breeder while your kitten settles in. Later you can gradually change this to a brand of your choice.