Welcome to Titan Bengals
Bengal Kittens For SaleTitan Bengal's has a wide variety of Bengal kittens for sale, all of which are TICA registered. We offer both pet and breed/show quality kittens that are in-home raised and very loving. (Please contact us for exact pricing.) Most of our kittens stay in the Midwest, but we have placed our kittens coast to coast as far away as Montana, Las Vegas, New Mexico, N. Carolina, Connecticut, and Canada. (Shipping is available for an additional charge.) If you are interested in purchasing a kitten, receiving an email when our next litter is born, securing one of our future kittens with a deposit, or have any questions please fill out the contact form to the right or email us.
Please see our polices for more information on purchasing a kitten.
Current Bengal Kittens For SaleTitan Bengals is pleased to announce that Willow and Cammie both had beautiful kittens on June 30th and photos of each kitten is posted below at two weeks of age. If you are interested in any of these kittens, please email us and we can provide pricing information, answer questions, or send additional photos if that helps in making a decision. Pearl is also expecting the last week of July and she is huge, so quite a few more gorgeous kittens are on the way.
Photos of Previous Bengal Kitten LittersPlease follow the links below for pictures of previous litters.
- Cammie & Steely, Spring 2014
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2014
- Pearl & Steely, Spring 2014
- Cammie & Steely, Summer 2013
- Pearl & Midnight Stryker, Summer 2013
- Willow & Midnight Stryker, Spring 2013
- Willow & Steely, Spring 2012
- Sydney & Steely, Spring 2010
- Shadow & Steely, Winter 2010
- Shadow & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2009
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Sydney & Mufasa, Spring 2008
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Winter 2007
- Gypsy & Mufasa, Spring 2006
Bengal Kitten Advice
Consider purchasing two kittens from your breeder especially if no one will be home most of the day. This way your kittens will always have a constant playmate and two kittens can exercise each other far more effectively than you can.